Order Your Life offers home, home office organizing, small business organizing and productivity consulting, and virtual organizing services including:
- Home office organization: workflow, paper management and paperless solutions
- Desk and workspace organization
- Preparing for a move: downsizing, home staging
- Settling in services: make your new home work for you
- Kitchen, dining and living room, bath and bedroom, closets, attics and basements
- Space editing and room arrangement
- Workshops on Going Paperless and Evernote
Each of our engagements starts with a free 30-minute phone assessment to better understand your organizing needs and to determine if we are a good fit for each other. If we are, and if you are ready to get started right away on a specific project, we schedule an in-home assessment followed by a hands-on organizing session. Our home organizing sessions run a minimum of three hours, and we prefer to work hand-in-hand with our clients, to pass on the skills necessary to maintain your newly organized space.
Order your Life greatly appreciates your referrals. For each paying client you refer, we will provide you with one hour free of organizing services.