Order Your Life offers:
- Office organization for business and residential clients that will help you streamline and minimize paper clutter
- Digital decluttering for your residential and business technology
- Small business organization, including time, task, client and information management
- Move management and senior move management services that include downsizing, home staging and settling in
- Virtual organization assistance over your computer or phone
- Home organization to get your kitchen, dining and living room, bath and bedroom, closets, attic, basement and garage in order
Your first step with Order Your Life will include a free 30-minute phone call with owner and founder Penny Bryant Catterall. Penny will assess your organizing needs and will determine how Order Your Life can help. Next, if you are ready to get started on a project, Penny will schedule an in-person assessment with her or one of her qualified team members followed by a hands-on session. Whether face-to-face — if you’re a resident of the Washington, D.C.-metro area — or virtually, we work hand-in-hand with our clients to pass on the skills necessary to maintain your newly organized home or office.
Order Your Life greatly appreciates your referrals. For each paying client you refer, we will provide one free hour of organizing services.