Order Your Life is pleased to provide you with professional organizing services for your home or home office. We strive to represent your interests efficiently and professionally and to ensure that you receive effective organizing services at the most reasonable cost possible. We adhere to the National Association of Professional Organizers Code of Ethics . All client information is completely confidential and will be released only with written authorization from the client or, in the case of a minor, the parent or legal guardian.
Below are the agreed-upon terms for our services.
Rates & Payment
- Hands on working sessions are a minimum of three hours. Sessions longer than three hours are billed to the quarter hour.
- Payment is due at the end of each session; an invoice will be emailed to the client after each session.
- Cash and checks made payable to “Order Your Life” are accepted.
Costs or Expenses
If necessary, the following will be charged in addition to the hourly fee outlined above:
- Copying, postage and overnight courier charges
- Large-scale junk hauling
- Shopping services offered at the rate of $60 per hour. If organizing products provided by Order Your Life are used during a session (as authorized by the client), the cost of those supplies is due at that time.
- Forty-eight hours’ notice via phone or email is required for rescheduling appointments (emergencies are taken into consideration).
- Note: There will be a non-notification fee of $85 for missed appointments.
- Weather-related cancellations will follow the decision of the local school district.
- Calls will be returned in a timely manner on regular work days after 5 pm or within 24 hours.
- Telephone time is used primarily for scheduling and for initial phone assessment for new clients.
Photos may be taken of your space for the following reasons:
- To remind us of areas needing to be addressed;
- Before and after photos demonstrate progress and serve as motivation for both of us;
- With your permission, we may want to use the photos in marketing materials. No identifying information will be associated with any photographs.
Referrals are greatly appreciated. For each referred paying client, Order Your Life will offer one hour free of organizing services to the referring client.
Please note, we only work in a non-smoking environment.